With the number of companies offering credit repair, there are only a few which are legitimate and you really can trust. I mean, this is a serious thing as your money and reputation is at stake. Searching online with the keywords “trusted credit repair company” will give you off Lexington Law on top of the list. And Google is not wrong at all. It should be noted there are number of credit repair services we do recommend and Lexington Law is right up there with them.
Lexington Law is apparently one of the few trusted companies that will totally deliver you results for your credit repair needs. It is not a new company, in fact, it has been running for about two decades now, and has helped a lot of people clear up their bad credit and regain advantage of the financial markets. So what basically makes Lexington Law different than other credit repair companies?
Lexington Law Review – Different?
First of all, many other companies start off without any legal knowledge whatsoever on the seriousness of this service. Lexington Law itself, as it name applies, boasts off knowledge on the federal laws as well as their application. They are a law firm before a credit repair company. Some people decide to consult legally first and then proceed with the credit repair themselves, and Lexington Law also gives that kind of service. If fact, more and more people are electing to take advantage of do it yourself credit repair. Other companies will always tell you to hire them to fix your credit, as they do not know how to counsel you legally on what you need to do or what you should not do.
Another thing is that Lexington Law has well-trained people who will handle your credit repair without compromising your consumer rights. Lexington Law will never teach you to do illegal things or let you do things beyond what the law states. For your information, there are lots of companies which will teach you dirty tricks to be able to clear up your bad credit, and will tell you that these things aren’t against the law, but then will not take responsibility for the actions once problems occur.
In addition to those stated, you might also realize that most of the credit repair companies without the proper knowledge only goes on to dispute every single case in your credit history, which is entirely unacceptable. Of course, not all in your history are made without your consent, right? So once they run out of things to dispute, they can no longer do any additional thing to deliver what they promised. Well, with Lexington Law, due to the fact that they know the in and out of the financial and legal world, they can do a lot of other things that other companies can’t do (or won’t do). In fact, you can avail of their consultation and they can help you choose the most reasonable thing to do with your credit, should you do it yourself.
Also, some other companies may consider using your own history as a testimonial without your consent. Lexington Law doesn’t need to do this. Remember that they already have lots of testimonials from their clients themselves, and so they don’t need to tamper the confidential reports you have just to have a good standing on the industry. Thus, you will be confident that your history stays confidential and protected.
Having all these things in mind, it is not unwise to choose this company for your credit repair. So the next question you might think is, “How much will this service cost me?” Remember, this is not going to be cheap ($39 a month with an $99 start up fee); however, chances are you can pull something off when you try contacting them for some consultation. Please note Lexington Law does offer a number of different packages to meet your budget.
Lexington Law Features
If your debts are hanging over your head like a Damocles sword it can be stressful and might cause you some sleepless nights and endless worries (chances are it already has). Debts can also leave a damaging mark on your credit reports and history blocking you from being eligible for credit in the future. Adding aggravation to the situation like having incorrect entries on your credit report can make you fuming mad.
The first move that you should be doing is to request for a free annual copy of your credit report but if you believe that you are in a hot situation better pay for your copies of your credit reports from the three major credit bureaus: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. Could even get one for free instantly from TrueCredit (a great credit monitoring service) The next wise decision that you can make is to get the services of a well respected professional who will helpfully and successfully guide you out of your bad credits. Lexington Law has been in the credit repair business for almost 18 years now. They have developed the reputation of helping people with their credit repair woes.
Lexington Law specializes in taking on the monumental task of correcting false entries on your credit report. They offer three levels of service:
• Lexington Regular. Which is offered for $39 per month with an initial fee of $99. This basic package allows you to avail of unlimited number of disputes on your credit report.
• Concord Standard. This package is priced at $59 per month with an initial set up fee of $99 same with the basic package. Aside from unlimited number of disputes on your credit report this package also helps to improve your relationship with your creditors to help ensure that in the future your credit report will remain accurate.
• Concord Premier is a top level package plan which is priced at $79 per month together with the $99 initial set up fee aside from giving you the services offered with the basic package the Concord Premier also gives you a monthly credit. score analysis and ReportWatch services which gives you an updated alert on any change on your credit score be it positive or negative.
Lexington Law provides these additional special features in their credit repair service which can help you clean up your credit history in no time:
• Experienced paralegals who will act on your behalf to settle any discrepancies on your credit report from each of the three major credit bureaus.
• Professional legal lawyers who will assist your with the intricacies of a multitude of legal credit issues that you might have during the process of investigation.
• Report Watch is an online service that helps you track your credit score as well as give you an analysis of any data that will be useful in repairing your credit.
• Gives you free online consultation if in case you are not yet sure if this you have not yet made up your mind whether to subscribe to Lexington Law service.